Using the Open Orders
tab* you can see each order that is currently awaiting fulfillment.
The details of each order are available, and these are updated as they are filled or cancelled. You can cancel an individual order from this panel, or select the 'Cancel All' button to cancel all open orders.
Each order shows the following details:
- Size - The quantity of digital currency for this order.
- Filled - The quantity of this order that has been filled. Orders may be partially filled depending on market availability unless you use a Fill or Kill order.
- Price - The price set for this trade in your local currency (eg: USD, GBP, EUR).
- Fee - The total fee for this trade in your local currency (eg: USD, GBP, EUR).
- Time - A timestamp for when this order was placed.
- Product - What currency pair is set for this trade.
- Status - The status of this trade. You can also use this field to cancel an unfilled order or the remaining unfilled part of an order.
*On smaller screens, it may be necessary to zoom out in order to view the Open Orders
Why are my funds on hold?
You will see that there are two balances: Available
Funds reserved for open orders are placed on hold and will not appear in your available balance until the order is executed or canceled. If you would like to release your funds from being on “hold”, you will need to cancel the associated open order.
How do I cancel an open order?
To cancel an open order, first make sure you're viewing the market on which your order was placed (e.g. BTC-USD, LTC-BTC, etc). Your open orders will be listed in the Open Orders panel in the lower middle section of the trading dashboard. Hover over the order that you desire to cancel and click "cancel" to the right hand side of the order.
What is the smallest order I can place?
The smallest order you can place for a buy or sell trade on Coinbase Pro is 0.001 BTC, 0.01 BCH, 0.01 ETH, or 0.1 LTC. Your order will be automatically rejected if your order does not meet this limit.